Alliance Medical & Home Care has been providing clinical employees to hospitals, clinics, long term care facilities and physician offices since 2007. We also offer home care to our clients who need non-clinical care. Our home care program transpired after requests and referrals from facilities, family members, and patients for continued quality of care. At Alliance Medical & Home Care, we are dedicated to providing an improved in-home quality of life experience. We do this by preserving the dignity of the individual and providing the support and loving guidance needed to safeguard independence.
Alliance caregiver's primary purpose is to act as an extension of the family, allowing the patient to remain in his or her home. Our caregivers treat patients with the care and respect a family member would expect. Other responsibilities are to remind the patient to take all medications correctly and in a timely manner, oversee personal health and hygiene, transport the patient to doctor's appointments, and prepare daily meals to meet nutritional and dietary needs.
ALZHEIMER'S (DEMENTIA) CARE
Alliance Medical & Home Care provide non-medical assistance to seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our home caregivers have the ability to care for a variety of clients but we also offer intensified training to our caregivers for early to mid stage and mid to late stage Alzheimer's. Currently over five Million Americans have the disease and by 2050, this figure is estimated to grow to 15 Million.
Our caregivers also provide assistance to those who are recovering from surgery, new mothers, and others. Each Alliance Caregiver is selected, based on his or her compatibility with our client, to ensure the best possible match. Our experienced staff provides families with the assurance that their loved ones are safe, and treated with consideration and kindness.
WE ARE THERE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
Alliance Caregivers are thoroughly screened, bonded, insured and covered by Worker's Compensation insurance. We offer a wide range of services customized for each individual client.
Alliance Caregivers can provide the following services:
- Personal Care - assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Mobility - assistance with walking, getting in and out of bed, wheelchair, etc.
- Homemaking - assistance with light meal preparation, dusting, vacuuming, personal laundry and grocery shopping
- Toileting - assistance with bathroom, bedside commode, urinal or bedpan
- Incontinence - assistance in changing undergarments, pads and related skin care
- Transportation - Alliance caregivers can transport a patient to the doctor or therapy appointments
- Medication Reminders - reminding seniors to take medications
- Respite - assist in relief for other family members who provide regular care
Our services are provided on an hourly, 24 hour or live-in basis. There is a minimum of four hours for our service.
The inside staff and management of Alliance Medical & Home Care consists of experienced medical professionals who have worked in hospitals and long term care facilities. Please call 859-296-9525 to arrange a meeting in your home with our Representative to discuss and evaluate your needs. Contact Us for all your Home Care needs.