Alliance Home Care
In Home Care Services For Your Loved Ones
Alliance Medical & Home Care has been providing affordable home care since 2007. We pride ourselves in being one of the best home care companies in Lexington, KY and surrounding areas.
We offer personal care to our clients who need non-clinical care at home. Our home care assistance program transpired after requests and referrals from facilities, family members, and patients for continued quality care at home. The Alliance team is dedicated to providing an improved in-home quality of life experience. We do this by preserving the dignity of the individual while providing the support and loving guidance needed to safeguard independence.
As an Alliance private duty caregiver, the primary role is to act as an extension of the family. Whether it’s just four hours or 24 hour care , your family member can remain in his or her home. Our caregivers treat patients with the care and respect a family member would expect.
Some responsibilities include reminding the patient to take all medications correctly and in a timely manner. Additionally, our caregivers oversee personal health and hygiene and transport the patient to appointments. They can also prepare basic meals to meet nutritional and dietary needs.
ALZHEIMER’S (DEMENTIA) ELDER CARE
Alliance Medical & Home Care provides non-medical assistance and home senior care to your family members with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Our home caregivers have the ability to care for a variety of clients. However, we also offer training to our caregivers for early to mid-stage and mid to late stage Alzheimer’s. Currently, over five Million Americans have the disease and by 2050, this figure is estimated to grow to 15 Million.
Not only do our highly skilled caregivers provide companion and homemaker assistance to those who are recovering from surgery, but also to new mothers, and others. Each Alliance Caregiver is hand-selected to ensure the best possible match. Our experienced staff provides families with peace of mind. Also, your loved ones are safe, and treated with consideration and kindness.
WE ARE THERE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
Alliance private duty CNA and caregivers are thoroughly screened, bonded, insured and covered by Worker’s Compensation insurance. We offer a wide range of services customized for each individual client. Furthermore, we provide short-term companion care and around the clock care. Above all, you can be sure that our professional caregivers are following your care plan.
Let’s Discuss Your Needs
Alliance Caregivers Perform A Variety of Services
- Personal Care – assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Mobility – assistance with walking, getting in and out of bed, wheelchair, etc.
- Homemaking – assistance with light meal prep, dusting, vacuuming, personal laundry and grocery shopping
- Toileting Support – assistance with bathroom, bedside commode, urinal or bedpan
- Incontinence Support – assistance in changing undergarments, pads and related skin care assistance
- Transportation – Alliance caregivers can transport a patient to therapy or doctor’s appointments
- Medication Reminders – reminding seniors to take medications
- Respite Care Services – assist in relief for other family members who provide regular care
- Companionship – homemaker companion services
Our services are provided on an hourly, 24-hour home care or live in care. There is a minimum of four hours a day for our service.